If you are unable to post comments on Facebook, the social media site could be to blame. It’s possible that Facebook has disabled your account. Facebook has the right to prevent you from using their service if you violate their privacy standards by failing to adhere to the recommendations provided. 2.
- Therefore, if you are unable to submit a remark on that particular Facebook page, it may be because the page does not have the necessary permissions.
- You will still be able to view the post and any other comments that have been made, but you won’t be able to take part in the discussion since you are not a member of the specialized group that has been granted control over that aspect of the website.
Why can’t I comment on a friend’s post on Facebook?
- If you are unable to leave a comment on a friend’s Facebook page, it is likely because your friend has added you to a list of those who are not permitted to do so.
- If you really want to know, you can ask your buddy, but there is no way to find out for sure until they come clean to you about it first.
- There are privacy options that allow some individuals to comment on a post while preventing others from doing so.
How to view all the comments on a Facebook post?
- Let’s get a handle on how to examine all of the comments that have been made on a Facebook post.
- Click on the down arrow symbol that is located in the rightmost portion of the new Facebook online version.
- Next, click on Settings & Privacy, and then click on Activity Log.
- You have the ability to review your whole activity record and identify the posts on which you have commented most recently there.
Why can’t I post or comment in a group?
- If you are unable to post or remark in a group, it is possible that a group admin has temporarily disabled your ability to post and comment in their group.
- This would explain why you are unable to do either of those things.
- It’s possible that they temporarily silenced you, temporarily lowered the frequency with which you may post or remark, or temporarily slowed down the rate at which others can respond to a post.
Why can’t I comment on a post or page on workplace?
- If you are unable to leave a comment on a certain post or page, it is quite probable that the comment settings for that post or page have you blacklisted.
- Contact the administrator of the page you wish to remark on if it is a public post or a business page, particularly if you can see that other users have already left comments on the article.
- They should be able to shed some light on the reasons why you haven’t been able to accomplish what you set out to do.