- The steps you take to turn off comments on a Facebook page Simply navigate to the link labeled ″Settings″ that may be found in the top right hand corner of your Facebook page
- From this point forward, navigate to the General tab and look for the section that is titled ″Page Moderation″
- To edit, click the button to the right
- The Moderation part of the page extends to include a box for keyword suggestions
- You have the option of entering offensive terms, such as racial slurs, dog whistles, or any other word that falls into this category, here.
There are three dots in the top right corner of the post; you should click on them. There will be a brief window that appears with a few options for you to choose from. Simply select the option to ″turn off comments,″ and your issue will be resolved!
How do I turn off comments on Facebook groups?
To be able to accomplish this, you need to have either the Admin or Moderator role in the group.To utilize this option, go to the post on Facebook that you wish to disable comments for and click the Comments button.To edit the post, click the three dots that are located in the upper right corner of the screen.Click ″Turn Off Commenting″ in the option that appears after clicking the three dots.
How to enable public comments on Facebook posts and pages?
After that, you need to click on the icon that looks like a triangle and is located in the upper right corner of the screen. To continue, select the Settings option from the drop-down menu and then click its button. After that, begin going through the left panel and click on the link that says Public Comments when you get there.
How do I hide comments on my Facebook posts?
You can select one of the available alternatives by clicking on the Public text, which will reveal a drop-down menu. The ability to leave comments on your posts has been restricted to just the persons you approve. In the worst-case scenario, only people who are already your friends will be able to view the comments.
Can you turn off commenting on a Facebook post?
To achieve this, click the three dots that are horizontally arranged in the upper right-hand corner of the post box. Choose the option to Turn off comments from the selection that drops down. The section for leaving comments will be removed at this time.
Why can’t I turn off comments on my Facebook post 2021?
If you want to be able to moderate comments on the personal posts you share on your Facebook timeline, the visibility setting for such posts must be set to ″Public.″ Additionally, you are unable to completely hide comments on your posts; rather, you are only allowed to restrict who may leave comments to friends or friends of friends.
How do I restrict comments on Facebook?
Navigate to the public post on your profile where you wish to make changes to the commenters who are allowed to leave them.To access the menu, select the symbol shown by three dots located in the upper right corner of the post.Click Who is allowed to leave comments on your post?Choose the audience members who are permitted to leave comments on your public post from among the three options presented above.
How do I disable comments?
To turn off comments on a YouTube video, click the arrow next to the ″Comment visibility″ area, then pick the ″Disable comments″ option from the drop-down menu that appears.
How do I disable comments on a post?
Step-by-step instructions on how to disable comments on a Facebook post
- The first thing you need to do is go to the Facebook page. It is recommended that an administrator visit to the Facebook page in question in order to block comments on the post
- The second step is to locate the post whose comments you want to disable
- Select the Ellipsis at the end of this step.
- Turning off the comments is the fourth step.
How do I change the comment settings on my Facebook page?
To activate or deactivate the option for comment ranking:
- Navigate to the Page that you would want to use
- To access your Page photo, click the arrow in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings after clicking the Settings & Privacy button
- Click the ″Privacy″ option in the menu on the left, then choose ″Public Posts
- Click the Edit button that’s located next to Comment Ranking
- Choose either ″On″ or ″Off″
How do I limit comments?
Press the cog icon located in the upper right corner, then tap Settings. First, select Privacy, then select Limits. Select Continue at the bottom of the screen. Tap the rightmost button next to Limit for, then scroll to the number of days or weeks for which you would like to continue to restrict access to messages and comments.
Who can comment on my Facebook posts?
When you post anything to Facebook, you have the option of using the audience selection to determine who among their friends or followers can like or comment on the post.If you make a post public, everyone, including individuals who aren’t following you, will have the ability to like or comment on it by default.In the settings for your followers, you do have the ability to adjust who is able to like or comment on your public postings.