- After you have successfully logged in, select the little picture icon that is located next to your name in the sidebar
- Select Friends from the drop-down option under Profile
- To access the More dropdown within the Friends menu, select the rightmost button.
- Choose Followers from the list that appears below the drop-down menu to see all of your Facebook friends and followers
How do I see who my Facebook page’s followers are?
Simply choose Your Followers from the menu at the top. You will be able to view information on the gender, age, country, city, and language of the people who follow your Page from this section. How do I view insights about the suggestions that have been made on my Facebook page?
How do I know if I have followers on Instagram?
To access your profile page, click here (tap your name at the top-left, or the top-right of the screen). If you have followers, there will be a tab named Followers located beneath the Friends option in your profile.
Why can’t I see who is following me on Facebook?
First things first, check to see if you have enabled the ability for those who are not already on your friends list to follow you.You may accomplish this by going to Settings, then clicking on Public Posts, and then changing the option for Who Can Follow Me.On your Facebook profile page, navigate to the Friends tab, and then inside that area, navigate to the Followers sub-tab to view the particular followers.
How to see who liked your Facebook page?
Finally, this is how you may view the people that follow your Facebook page: Connect to your account on Facebook by logging in (not your regular account).Go to the option labeled Settings.Next, select People and Other Pages from the menu.Simply select an option from the menu that drops down from the top of the list of individuals who have liked your page.Choose the option to view the People Who Follow This Page.
Why can’t I see followers on Facebook?
Simply navigate to your Privacy Settings and select Public Posts from the drop-down menu. If you have your phone’s privacy settings set to ‘Public,’ you should be able to locate a list of your followers inside the Intro section of your profile.
How do I see my followers on Facebook Mobile?
Open the Facebook mobile app on your iPhone or Android device to see your followers, and then use one of the techniques listed above to interact with the followers you see there. The Step-by-Step Guide to Viewing Who Follows You on Facebook Through the Mobile App
- Click on the tab labeled Menu
- To access your profile, tap the ″Profile″ option at the top of the Menu screen
- In the uppermost part of your profile, pick the option labeled Followed by