- Launch Facebook with a desktop browser, go to your profile, and then select the ″More″ option from the drop-down menu. (Image credit: Future)
- Choose ‘Likes’ from the menu of available options. (Image credit: Future)
- After selecting the submenu button on the right side of the screen, which is the lower of the two buttons with three dots, select the option to ″Edit the Privacy of your Likes.″ (Image credit: Future)
- This displays a list of categories in the drop-down menu. Click the globe symbol that corresponds to the category that best describes the page or pages for which you wish to conceal your Like
- Select ″Only me″ by clicking the link. You may also choose to let friends see your Page Likes, but doing so will prevent anybody else from knowing whether or not you have liked a page that falls into that category.
How to disable likes on Facebook posts?
In the final step, inside the ″Hide amount of reactions″ section, make sure the toggle for ″On your posts″ is turned on.It will make the like numbers for all of your posts on Facebook invisible.If you do not want your like count to be affected by the postings of other users, you will need to switch on the option that says ″On posts from others.″ That sums it up well.
- You have been successful in disabling the ability for others to like your Facebook postings.
How can I Hide my “likes” section from my page?
Look for the section labeled ″Likes.″ To indicate your approval, tick the box labeled ″Likes.″ Select the Save option.Because the ″Likes″ portion of your page has been hidden, no one will be able to access it any more by clicking on it or finding it in the website’s navigation.If I read the names of the people who have loved something, and then at the bottom it says ″And one more,″ am I supposed to assume that the one additional person is being concealed for some reason?
How to hide likes count on Facebook timeline?
Using the official Facebook mobile program on your mobile device, here is a step-by-step instruction on how you can conceal the Likes Count on all of your posts that are displayed on your Facebook Timeline.1.Navigate to the Settings page of your Facebook account by selecting the cog symbol located in the menu area, as shown in the image below.
- On the homescreen of the Facebook app for Android, the Menu section is the tab that is located at the far rightmost position.
How do I make my likes private on Facebook?
Sign into Facebook.com, navigate to your profile, and click the More menu item. From there, pick Likes. To edit the privacy settings for your likes, click the menu button with the three dots, then pick Edit. Choose a Page Category from the menu. Choose the amount of privacy you want for the category’s like visibility from the drop-down menu in the box labeled Select Audience.
How do I hide likes or reactions on Facebook?
Covering up the number of responses on Facebook.com
- To access the settings and privacy options, use the down arrow symbol located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Simply navigate to the News Feed Preferences menu.
- Click the ″Reaction Preferences″ link located under the ″News Feed Preferences″ heading
- To conceal reaction counts, toggle the ″On posts from others″ and/or ″On your posts″ settings off. To display them, toggle them on.
How do I hide all my likes?
How to keep your Instagram likes private
- Go to your profile and click the symbol that looks like three horizontal lines that is located in the top right corner of your screen. From there, select Settings from the menu located at the top of the screen
- Choose Privacy from the option labeled Settings. After that, choose Posts
- You will find a toggle that allows you to hide the like and view counts at the very top of the Posts menu
How do you hide your likes on your posts?
How to conceal the number of likes on your feed
- Select ″Settings″ from the menu that appears when you tap the menu bar in the top right-hand corner of your profile page
- Visit the ″Privacy″ tab
- Choose the ″Posts″ option
- Activate or deactivate the ″Hide like and view counts″ toggle
Can my FB friends see what I like?
Whether you like it or not, your Facebook friends are able to view ALL of the photographs that you have liked on the platform. It can now be spoken. Facebook is the best platform to use if you are looking for a good time to disgrace yourself. All of the people who are on your friend list have access to go at all of the photographs that you have liked on Facebook in the past.
Why can’t I see who liked a post on Facebook?
You can. If the number of likes is not the same as the number of user profiles that you see after clicking on the number, then either someone who liked it blocked you, you blocked the person who liked it, or the person who loved it deactivated their profile. If a user deactivates their profile, the likes count will no longer be shown on that user’s profile.
How do you hide likes on reels?
On Reels and IGTV, hiding likes or views is not a feature that is presently available.
Does hiding like Count affect engagement?
The algorithm has not been changed in any way.As was noted previously, Instagram will continue to collect all data, including likes, and each individual user will still be able to view the number of likes that have been given to his or her own posts.In this manner, likes will continue to have an effect on posts in terms of metrics like as engagement and how they are prioritized in the feed.