- Launch the Safari web browser software on your Apple iOS smartphone and navigate to the website by typing in www.facebook.com.
- Enter the homepage after you’ve signed in to your account
- To access your messages, navigate to the upper right corner of your screen and select ‘Menu’ followed by ‘Messages’.
- You may get to the ‘Other’ folder in the same way as you would on an Android device by clicking the ‘View Other Messages’ button
- Other messages from Facebook may be viewed in the ″Other″ folder, and you can move them to the ″Inbox″ folder by responding to them
On the desktop version of Facebook, going to facebook.com/messages/other is the quickest and easiest way to access the inbox. Inside inside the Messenger app, the secret mailbox may be found buried behind four different options. To access it, navigate to the Settings menu, then select People, and finally select Message Requests. From there, select the ″See filtered requests″ link.
How do I see all of my messages on Facebook Messenger?
Open Facebook Messenger. The Messenger icon is a dark blue circle with a white lightning bolt in the center of it. Select an option by clicking the menu icon. You’ll find it in the lower-right hand corner of the display. Tap Message Requests. It is represented by the symbol that looks like a blue speech bubble and is located at the top of the screen. Tap See all.
How do I send a message to someone on Facebook Messenger?
Open Facebook Messenger. The Messenger icon is a dark blue circle with a white lightning bolt in the center of it. Select an option by clicking the menu icon. You’ll find it in the lower-right hand corner of the display. Tap Message Requests.
Why can’t I see my message requests on Facebook Messenger?
Because the Facebook Messenger app opens directly to your primary inbox, it is possible that you will be oblivious to the fact that you have received message requests unless you are aware of where to look for them. The actions that need to be taken in order to locate the message requests and spam folders on your Facebook Web, Android Messenger, and iOS Messenger apps are as follows.
How do I find hidden messages on Facebook 2020?
View Hidden Facebook Messages With Messenger on Android
- Launch the Messenger application.
- Tap the photo of your profile that is located in the top left corner of the Chats window
- Select Message Requests
- Select You May Know may be used to view message requests, while Spam can be used to view messages that have been categorized as spam. Make your selection to either accept or remove the
How do I see Facebook messages from non friends?
It is the cog icon seen in the upper-left hand corner of the Messenger screen. Click Message Requests. You will now be able to view a list of messages that you have received on Facebook from users who are not related to you in any way. Simply clicking on a message will reveal its contents to you.
Where is the other folder in Messenger?
- The messages that have been concealed are kept in a unique folder known as ″Filtered Message Requests.″ The name of this folder alludes to the fact that it appears to make use of technology in order to conceal communications that it believes people do not wish to view.
- It is accessible by launching the Messenger app and navigating to the Settings tab located at the very bottom of the screen.
How do I find my hidden messages on Messenger?
How to observe private chats that are being held on Messenger. Simply choose the discussion from the list of open message threads that appears on the main page of the Messenger app in order to see it in the same way that you would view any other message. There will be an icon that looks like a lock next to the contact’s name to denote that the conversation is not a typical chat.
How can I find unread messages on Messenger?
Launch the application, then tap the symbol that looks like your profile image in the top-left corner of the screen. After that, scroll all the way down until you come across ″Message Requests.″ There can be a badge in the form of a number in red that indicates the number of unread messages.
How do I get rid of the Messenger notification when there are no messages?
- To access the messenger, select the ″Messenger″ item in the menu on the left.
- You should notice the unread mail in the left column, which is indicated by the content being shown in strong type.
- Simply clicking on the message will cause Facebook Messenger to recognize it as having been read.
- Once you have logged in to the mobile app, the indicator denoting unread messages should no longer appear.
Why can’t I see new messages on Messenger?
It’s possible that an older software on your iPhone or Android is preventing Facebook Messenger from displaying your messages. After all, not everyone makes it a practice to regularly update the applications on their mobile devices. You may get the most recent version of the Messenger app by going to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and downloading it.