To remove a conversation:
- To access the top of your Feed, tap there.
- To begin the chat, tap the button
- To delete a discussion, hit the Delete conversation button in the upper right corner.
- To confirm, tap the Delete button
How to delete a conversation on Facebook Messenger?
Step 1: Launch the Facebook Messenger app located on your mobile device. (Why isn’t Facebook loading?) Step 2: Identify and pick the discussion you wish to remove from your account. Step 3: Continue to hold it down while pressing it until a new window emerges. Step 4: Select ‘Deletion Conversation’ if you are using an iPhone, or click ‘Delete’ if you are using an Android device.
How to delete messages on Facebook permanently?
How to Erase Messages From Facebook Completely and Forever 1 Launch the Facebook website in your web browser. 2 Select the Messenger icon from the menu. 3 Click View All in Messenger. 4 Move through the list of conversations until you find the one you want to remove. 5 Move the pointer that’s attached to your mouse over the message. 6 (more items) See More
How to delete a conversation on iPhone or Android?
Step 2: Identify and pick the discussion you wish to remove from your account. Step 3: Continue to hold it down while pressing it until a new window emerges. Step 4: Select ‘Deletion Conversation’ if you are using an iPhone, or click ‘Delete’ if you are using an Android device. Step 5: To confirm, click the ″Delete Conversation″ button.
How do I delete a conversation on workplace?
Delete Conversation. Simply clicking on the link labeled ″Remove Chat″ will delete the whole conversation. This will take you to a new dialogue box where you will be asked to confirm that you truly do want to remove the whole history of chats that you have had with this particular individual.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook messages on both sides?
How to Delete Messages on Facebook From Both Sides of the Conversation
- Tap the message you wish to erase on your phone and hold it down for a few seconds
- Then click the Remove button
- When asked who you want to withdraw the message from, tap the Unsend button on your keyboard
- Please affirm your selection whenever you are requested to do so
How do I delete a whole conversation on Messenger?
In a browser:
- Sign into your Facebook account and click the Messenger tab to open it
- Simply click on the chat that you no longer wish to keep
- Click the arrow to the right of the person’s name at the top of the chat window, then select ″Delete discussion″ from the drop-down menu that appears. Confirm that you wish to do this by clicking the ‘Delete Conversation’ button that appears in the pop-up box
Why can’t I delete conversations on Messenger?
Only communications that the user has sent themselves can be deleted. Those that have access to the function are able to remove a message by tapping and holding on it, selecting Remove, and then being presented with the choice to remove the message for everyone or only for themselves.
Does Blocking someone on Facebook delete their messages?
Nope. Even if you block that person, the communication thread will not be deleted from any side. When is to say, the previous talks will continue to be stored in Messenger, and you will be able to view them up to the point that you delete the chat thread manually.
Does deleting a conversation on Messenger delete it for the other person?
- If at any point you decide you wish to delete a message that was sent to you alone, you may do so at any time by selecting the ″Remove for You″ option.
- If you select this option, the message will be deleted for you, but it will remain visible to anybody else who is currently participating in the conversation.
- You are free to report interactions that in any way violate our Community Standards at any time.
How do you delete multiple Facebook messages at once?
- First, get a copy of the Facebook Fast Delete Messages extension by clicking the link above
- Step 2: Navigate to the Messages section of your Facebook account after logging into your account (you’ll want to read all of them at once)
- Step 3: To remove the entire thread without having to open it first, click the little red X that is located next to each message in the thread
Can a blocked person still be able to see past conversations?
1 Answer. Display any recent activity on this post. If you block another user on Facebook or Messenger, neither of you will be able to view the activities that are posted by the other user, nor will you be able to communicate with that user. The history of the chat will be preserved in the inbox, but the user’s name will no longer be clickable.
What happens to conversations when you block someone on Facebook?
- When you block messages and calls from a user’s profile, the user in question will no longer be able to do the following: Chat with you using either your Messenger app or Facebook Chat.
- After blocking a profile, you will no longer receive messages or phone calls from the person associated with that profile.
- You may contact them using your Messenger or Facebook profile by sending them messages or calling them.
What is vanish mode on Messenger?
- The ″Vanish Mode″ feature, which may be enabled or disabled by the user, makes it possible for messages to instantly vanish from conversations once they have been viewed by the recipient.
- When Vanish Mode is used for a conversation, all messages that have been ″seen″ by the user will be removed when the user exits the chat.
- Users have the option to activate Vanish Mode for certain discussions on an individual basis.