The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Facebook Pixel
- Make a pixel of your own. To access your Facebook Events Manager, click the hamburger button () in the upper left corner, and then select one of the following options:
- Include the code for the pixel on your webpage. You are going to need the following things in order to set the pixel to work on your website and gather information:
- Keep an eye on the events that matter to your company. Using the, you may specify which of the 17 typical events you’d want to keep an eye on.
- Check to see whether your Facebook pixel is functioning properly. You have previously tested the installation of the Facebook Pixel
To set up a Facebook Pixel, just follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Go to Pixel. To view your Facebook pixel, go to facebook.business.com.
- Step 2: Click “Create a Pixel” You will then be routed to your pixel page which will look like the image below.
- Step 3: Click “Create Pixel” Give your pixel a name.
- Step 4: You’re done
How many Facebook pixels do I need to create a website?
Click the Connect button after selecting the Facebook Pixel.You should give your pixel a name.After entering your website’s URL, click the Continue button.What is the recommended number of Facebook Pixels for me?Within your Facebook account, you have the capacity to produce up to 100 pixels.On the other hand, unless you have hundreds of websites catering to a variety of demographics, you won’t require that many pixels.
Where do I put Facebook pixel code on my website?
However, you don’t need to put it on every page; just put the pixel code in the global header, i.e.,of your website. Paste the FB pixel code in the middle of the header code, before and after , and click Save Changes.