Tap the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and then tap your name. Select Activity Log by first tapping the button that is located below your profile picture. Select Search History after scrolling down, after selecting Filter at the top of the page. Tap Clear Searches in the top left corner of the screen.
How do I See my Search history on Facebook?
Followed by selecting the ″Search History″ option, you should hit the ″Filter″ setting.You may now view all of your recent search history.To view your activity log, navigate to your Profile and select the option labeled ″View Activity Log.″ Select ″More″ from the drop-down menu that appears in the Filters sidebar on the left.
- After that, select the ″Search History″ option from the drop-down menu.
- All of the Facebook searches that you’ve conducted are displayed here.
How do I clear my off-Facebook history?
Both the Facebook app and a web browser on a PC will have this area located below the portion that is titled ‘Your Facebook Information.’ Simply click or press the appropriate button to clear the history.It is the second choice down from the big headline that states ″What You Can Do.″ If you are using a web browser on your own computer, it is the little box that is located to the right of the explanation of what an activity outside of Facebook is.
How do I clear my search history?
To delete an entry, select it, then click the circle with a line through it that is to the right of the entry. You will then be prompted to select the ‘Delete’ button, which will erase that particular record. It is possible that you will need to click ″Delete″ one more in order to finalize your decision. Simply choose the ″Clear Searches″ option from the menu.
How do I clear my activity on Facebook?
How to Delete Previous Activity on Facebook 1 Launch Facebook either on your computer’s web browser or on the mobile device you use.2 Either click the question mark ( ) or press the plus sign ( ).3 If you are using the mobile app, tap the Settings and Privacy button.
- 4 Select Privacy Shortcuts by clicking or tapping it.
- 5 Navigate away from Facebook by clicking or tapping View or Clear Your Off-Facebook Activity.
- See More
How do I clear all search history on Facebook?
How to Delete Your Search History on Facebook Using Your Mobile Device
- Launch the Facebook application on your Apple or Google mobile device
- To do a search, tap the search icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Edit’ button that’s located right next to where it says recent searches. Tap ‘Edit.’
- Tap the ″Clear Searches″ button located at the very top of your Activity Log to immediately erase your browsing history
How do I clear my Facebook search history on my iPhone?
Once you’ve located the Logged Actions and Other Activity section, select View Logged Actions from the menu that appears. First, select Filters from the menu at the top, then select Categories. Select the Search History tab. Tap Clear Searches towards the top of the screen.
How long do recent searches stay on Facebook?
Facebook reports that it will take around six months for the search log to be entirely removed, but the good news is that you have the ability to erase any search term you want. On your profile page, navigate to the ″Activity Log″ section, and then click on the ″Search History″ link. There is a Delete button next to each and every question that you enter.
How do I delete my activity history?
Delete all activity
- Go to myactivity.google.com on your mobile device running the Android operating system
- Tap the Delete button located above your action
- Tap All time
- Tap Next. Delete
How do you delete watched history on Facebook mobile app?
Be aware that it is not possible to remove the history of watched videos all at once from the Facebook App; this can only be done from a laptop or computer if you log in to Facebook via the website. Logging in to the site using the browser on your mobile device is the way to go if you want to clear all your history all at once.
Can anyone see my Facebook search history?
At this time, the functionality is only accessible through desktop, and regardless of what you do, no other Facebook user will be able to view the results of your previous search queries. That is, unless another user signs into your account at the same time. In the past, a significant other, parent, or parent figure would not have been able to view your history.
Does Facebook save your search history?
Facebook started rolling out a new tool today that provides users with the ability to view a history of all of their previous searches conducted on the social network.
Does Facebook keep track of searches?
Whether or whether you utilize the service, Facebook will still gather a significant amount of information about you. Your browser history, which is the list of websites and applications you use even when you’re not on Facebook, is one of the most valuable data sets that the firm possesses.
Why can’t I delete my search history?
To begin, try quitting out of your browser and starting it back up again. If you are still unable to delete the history, you should attempt to restart your device. After you have rebooted your machine, it is possible that the problem may be fixed automatically.
Where are my past searches?
- Find and view available activities. Navigate to the account you have with Google
- To access the Data & Privacy page, use the navigation panel on the left.
- Click on My Activity under the heading ‘History settings’
- To display your recent activities, please: Browse through your activities, which are arranged by day and hour. Utilize the search box and the filters located at the very top of the page to locate the desired activity
How can I delete all my online activity?
Delete all activity
- Visit the website myactivity.google.com on your personal computer
- Click the Delete button that’s located above your action
- Select the option Always
- Click Next. Delete