How can I remove my Facebook Page?
- Click the button in the top right corner of Facebook
- Tap Pages, then navigate to the page you created
- Tap the upper right corner
- Tap General Settings
- Below Remove Page, hit Delete?
- Tap Delete Page
How to delete a Facebook page on mobile?
- The steps to removing a Facebook page on a mobile device (iOS or Android) 1 Launch the Facebook app.
- 2 Select ″Menu″ from the drop-down list.
- 3 Open up your respective Facebook sites.
- 4 Choose the page you want to delete from your account.
- 5 Click the three dots.
- 6 Edit the page.
- 7 Navigate to the ″Settings″ menu.
- 8 Click ″General,″ then 9 go to the area labeled ″Remove Page.″ 10 Delete Page on Facebook
How do I delete a page that I liked on Facebook?
Launch the Facebook app on your device. You may browse to the sites you’ve liked by using the menu icon that’s located in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap Pages. Click the See All button once you’ve scrolled down to the Liked Pages section. From this location, you may click the arrow to the right of the drop-down menu to dislike any page that you do not wish to keep.
How to delete or hide a Facebook page?
- Launch Facebook, navigate to the page you wish to remove, and then select ″Page Settings″ from the drop-down menu.
- You will now be sent to the Settings page for your Facebook Page.
- The General part will be selected automatically.
- You have the option here to choose to unpublish your Facebook Page if you merely wish to conceal it from view but do not wish to erase the page itself (along with all of the posts and data associated with it).
How do I permanently delete a page from my website?
- To access the ″General″ tab, click here.
- You’ll find it at the very top of the list of choices on the page’s left-hand side.
- Scroll all the way down and then click the ″Remove Page″ button.
- You may find this choice around the bottom of the page.
- If you click it, the heading will expand, exposing an extra selection for you to choose from.
- Click the button that says ″Permanently remove.″ It may be found under the section that says ″Remove Page.″