You may get started on fixing the issue by restarting the application as your first step. There are several occurrences in which the native Facebook client that is installed on an iPhone or other iOS device becomes unresponsive. In these kinds of situations, all you have to do to fix the problem is reload the Facebook app, which you can do by swiping down on your news feed.
How to fix comments not loading on Facebook?
- It is recommended that you force quit the Facebook app and then start it back up again in order to take action on it.
- Sign in once more, reload your feed, and examine whether or not the comments are loading properly at this time.
- As a final ditch effort, you should remove the app from your device and then reinstall it.
Sign in a second time, and this time check to see if the comments are loaded correctly.This ought to resolve the issue for you.
Why is Facebook freezing and not responding?
- 1) If a plug-in or third-party application is not compatible with Facebook, it may cause the website to run more slowly.
- Make an attempt to log in to Stealth Mode on Facebook.
- In the event that it does function, the problem of freezing is most likely caused by plug-ins.
2) If there are problems with plug-ins or third-party programs, they might prevent Facebook from working properly or even cause it to stop completely.
How to leave comments on a Facebook post?
- Facebook is not an exception to the rule that practically all social networks have a comments mechanism, as this statement suggests.
- You have the option of writing down your ideas as comments beneath the post, and you may do so by using either the browser version of Facebook or the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- In point of fact, the comments section is what makes Facebook such a successful social network.
How to fix Facebook app not responding?
Reload the Facebook application. 1.2. Ensure that your browser’s cache has been cleared. 1.3. Examine your connection to the internet. 1.4.1 Install the latest version of the app; 1.4.2 Quit and Restart the App 1.6 To use, first remove the application, then reinstall it.