To upload a video from YouTube to your Instagram Story, simply follow the procedures outlined below:
- Launch Instagram and navigate to the Home tab in your account settings.
- On the next screen, use your finger to slide up, and when the list of videos displays, choose the one you want to watch
- After you have chosen the video, you are then able to make use of the several nifty editing capabilities that Instagram offers
- When you are through making edits, select Send To, and then press the Share button that is located next to Your Story.
To accomplish this, you only need to follow these steps:
- Launch Instagram and choose the ″+″ next to Story
- Tap the link symbol located at the very top
- Tap the Done button after selecting URL, then pasting the link.
- Finally, select either Your Story or Close Friends from the drop-down menu.
How to post a YouTube video on Instagram story?
To upload a video from YouTube to your Instagram Story, simply follow the procedures outlined below: 1) Launch Instagram and navigate to the Home tab in your account settings.A picture of a camera and a circular tab labeled ″Your Story″ will be shown in the top-left corner of the window.Tap on it!2) On the following screen, use your finger to scroll up, and then choose the video you want to watch from the list that displays.
How long can you share YouTube videos on Instagram Stories?
Even if you may only submit 15-second films at a time, you should keep in mind that you can share lengthier movies on Instagram Stories rather than in posts. If you choose to make an Instagram Story, you will only be able to post 15 seconds of video at a time. However, if you create numerous Instagram Stories, you will be able to add more than 15 seconds of the YouTube clip.
How to add a YouTube video to your Instagram bio?
Startup Instagram.Simply select the profile picture icon (bottom-left corner of your screen).Click the Edit Profile button.Make a selection on the bio line.
- Copy and paste the link to your video on YouTube.
- Take into account that the allotted area for the bio can only accommodate roughly 100 characters.
- You are only allowed to add a single link in your bio.
- When you are finished, select the option to Confirm (checkmark in the top-right corner of the bio screen).
Can you use Instagram Stories to drive traffic to your YouTube channel?
On the other hand, you may also utilize Instagram stories to direct visitors to your YouTube channel or IGTV channel. You may accomplish this by connecting the videos from your Instagram stories to your channel on YouTube. There are a few things that you need to keep in mind, and they are as follows: