- How to view photos on Instagram that you have liked in 2022 Navigate to the profile tab, and then click the menu button that’s located in the upper right corner
- Click the tab labeled ″Your activity″
- On the screen labeled ″Your activities,″ touch the word ″Interactions″
- Tap on ‘ Likes ‘
- On the Likes tab, Instagram will compile a list of all of the posts, videos, and reels that you have shown approval for
How do I See my liked posts on Instagram?
To view the posts that you have liked on Instagram, visit the menu on your profile and select ″Your activity″ from the drop-down menu that appears. After selecting ″Your activity,″ navigate to ″Interactions,″ and then select ″Likes″ from the menu that appears.
How to follow someone on Instagram if you left a like?
To access the menu, press the symbol that resembles three horizontal lines and is located in the top-right corner of the screen.To view the posts on Instagram that you have shown approval for, navigate to Account > Posts You’ve Liked.It gives you the ability to follow Instagram users whose posts you have shown interest in when browsing ″The Explore″ page.
- You should read the lengthy captions of the posts you went through in order to like them.
Why can’t I see posts I’ve liked on Instagram 2022?
Users have lately observed that the functionality is no longer available and can no longer access it by going to Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked as it was previously. If you frequently check the Liked Posts, there is no need to freak out because the feature is still available. It has just been relocated to a new location within the application.
How can I see what posts I’ve liked on Instagram?
Simply navigate to the bottom right corner of the screen and tap on the image that serves as your profile photo. To continue, press the three horizontal lines that are located in the top right corner of the screen. Choose Account > Settings from the menu. Scroll down until you reach the section labeled Posts You’ve Liked.
Why can’t I see all my posts on Instagram 2021?
After an Instagram profile update, the app will often hide some of the user’s previous posts. It’s also possible that Instagram is having some kind of technical difficulty. After removing the application from your device and then reinstalling it, things should return to as they were before.