- You may access your account by opening Instagram on your iPhone and signing in
- Navigate to the Account tab, and then press the hamburger menu that’s located in the top right corner
- To view your saved login information, go to Settings > Security > Saved login information.
- Now, from the following menu, turn off the Saved login information by toggling the switch
- Instagram will then request that you validate your choice. Click the Remove option that appears in the following pop-up menu
How to delete an Instagram account?
This is the procedure that should be followed.First, launch the Instagram app and navigate to the page that displays your profile.Step 2: Select Settings from the menu by tapping on the symbol that looks like three horizontal bars in the top-right corner of the screen.Step 3: After scrolling down, select the ″Log Out″ option next to your account name.In the fourth step, a pop-up of any of the two types will display.
What do I do if I can’t remember my Instagram password?
Check out these helpful hints for logging in if you can’t remember either your password or your username.It is highly recommended that you log into your Instagram account and save a copy of all of your content (including photographs and posts) before canceling your account completely.If you deactivate your Instagram account, the Data Download feature will no longer be available to you after your account has been removed.
How to stop Instagram from saving your login details?
Instagram doesn’t automatically save your login data.You are provided with a choice that allows you to prevent the program from keeping your login information.This is the procedure that should be followed.First, launch the Instagram app and navigate to the page that displays your profile.Step 2: Select Settings from the menu by tapping on the symbol that looks like three horizontal bars in the top-right corner of the screen.
Why do I have to remember my Instagram account login credentials?
After logging out of their accounts, users will find it easier to log back in to their accounts using the app because it will remember their Instagram account login credentials on their smartphone.