- Navigate to the post whose likes you wish to conceal
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the post that are gray in color
- Select ‘Hide Like Count’
To access the settings, first press the menu that consists of three lines and is located in the upper right corner.
- Navigate to the Settings option at the bottom of the three-line menu in Instagram.
- From the Settings menu, you have the option to conceal your opinions and likes
- To disable the like count, select the Advanced Settings menu item from the drop-down menu
How do I Hide my likes and followers on Instagram?
Launch the Instagram app, then head over to your profile from there. To access the settings, click on the symbol that looks like three horizontal lines. In the settings menu, select the Privacy option, then select Posts from the menu that appears. You’ll see that the option to Hide Like and View Counts is located at the very top; to enable this feature, simply switch it on.
How to hide the number of likes or shares of posts?
- The tab you want to activate is the one that seems to be the first one you see.
- It has the words ″Hide Like and View Counts″ written on it.
- If you have this option set on, you will not be able to view the amount of likes or shares that other accounts have given the post.
- You may activate or deactivate this feature whenever you wish; all you need to do is repeat the previous steps and turn the switch in the appropriate direction (either on or off).
Can I see the number of likes on other Instagram accounts?
You will not be able to view the amount of likes that other Instagram accounts have received because of this change; nevertheless, this change does not impact you or your account in any way. This is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to conceal your Instagram likes from other accounts.