To access the settings, first press the menu that consists of three lines and is located in the upper right corner.
- Navigate to the Settings option at the bottom of the three-line menu in Instagram.
- From the Settings menu, you have the option to conceal your opinions and likes
- To disable the like count, select the Advanced Settings menu item from the drop-down menu
Why can’t I hide likes on Instagram?
In order to keep their Instagram accounts more private, most people conceal all of the likes on their photos. On the other hand, it is not possible to conceal the number of likes for all Instagram posts at once. You have to go through the process of tapping ″hide view and like counts on this post″ for every single post that you wish to conceal.
Can everyone hide their likes on Instagram?
As a direct consequence of this, Instagram has announced that it would provide users with a new option that will allow them to select whether or not to conceal likes on the network. Users now have the option to conceal likes on posts made by other users, turn off likes on their own posts, or maintain the previous experience.
Why can’t I hide likes anymore?
You can access your Instagram settings by going to your profile page and pressing the three horizontal lines that are located in the top-right corner.Once there, you may choose to conceal the likes that other users have left on posts.From there, press the ″Privacy″ button, and then tap the ″Posts″ button.You’ll find a toggle labeled ″Hide Wish and View Counts″ in this section, and you have the ability to turn it on and off whenever you like.
How do you change who can see your likes?
What to Know
- Sign into Facebook.com, navigate to your profile, and click the More menu item. From there, pick Likes. To edit the privacy settings for your likes, go to the menu with the three dots and pick the option.
- Choose a Page Category to see.
- Public, Friends, Only Me, and Custom are some of the available options
How do I turn off likes?
Disable the ability to like other people’s posts. You may accomplish this by following the steps that are listed below: You may access the menu by going to the bottom right of the screen and tapping on the ″Profile″ option. To access your posts, choose ″Settings,″ then ″Privacy,″ and finally ″Posts.″ To hide the number of likes and views, you need to toggle the switch.
How can I hide my likes?
How to conceal the number of likes on your feed
- Tap on the menu bar in the top right-hand corner of your profile page and select “Settings.”
- Visit the ″Privacy″ tab
- Choose the ″Posts″ option
- Activate or deactivate the ″Hide like and view counts″ toggle
How do I hide my likes on Instagram 2021?
Here’s how to do it:
- To access your Instagram profile, go here.
- Select Settings from the menu that appears when you tap the menu button in the top right
- Choose the Privacy option
- Tap Posts
- To hide likes and view counts, you need to toggle the button that’s next to them. You will no longer be able to view the number of likes that have been given to posts as you move through your Instagram feed.
How do I hide my likes and views on Instagram?
Launch Instagram and tap the picture of your profile that appears at the bottom of the app. In the pop-up menu, select Settings, then navigate to the Privacy option. Choose Your Posts. To hide the number of likes and views, toggle the option.
Can you hide who likes your posts on Instagram?
Select ‘Hide Like Count’ Following the concealment of like counts beneath a post, the following text will appear: ″liked by one person and others.″ This is your cue to start hiding likes on your Instagram photos and videos.
Can my followers see my likes on Instagram?
Everyone who can view the post will be able to see the photos that you have liked and commented on. Your followers will also be able to see your username below every photo that you have liked, regardless of how many other people have liked it (example: and 12 others).
Why can’ti see everyone who liked an Instagram post?
You might be curious about why you can’t see likes on your Instagram posts.The most significant effect of these changes will be that Instagram will no longer show the general public the total number of likes that a post has received.This implies that the person who submitted the photo or video will be the only one who is aware of the precise amount of likes that were given to that photo or movie.