If you want to remove an additional account, go to the page that allows you to deactivate your account, press the username in the top right-hand corner of the screen, hit the beside the username, and select Log Out. Sign in using the account that has to be deleted, and then proceed with the instructions.
How can I deactivate one of the several Instagram accounts that are tied to a single login on Instagram?
- To access your profile, tap either the arrow in the bottom right corner or your profile photo
- Tap the gear icon located in the upper right corner, then tap Settings
- Tap the Login info button
- Tap the icon that is located next to the account that you wish to delete
- Tap Remove
How to delete 2 accounts on Instagram?
How do I remove both of my Instagram accounts? 1. Using the mobile device, navigate to the primary landing page of the portal. 2 This is where you need to look for the settings icon, which is represented by three dots that are aligned vertically. 3 Click on the ″End Session″ option that is located at the very bottom of the menu that opens.
Can I reactivate my deleted Instagram account?
After you delete your account, you won’t be able to create a new one using the same username or add it to another account, and we won’t be able to revive accounts that have been destroyed by the user.If you want to remove your account completely: Navigate to the page where you may delete your account.You will be required to check in to Instagram on the web for the very first time if you haven’t already done so.
Can you delete an Instagram account on iPhone or Android?
We regret to inform you that the Instagram app for iPhone and Android does not support the deletion of Instagram accounts.This article will walk you through the steps necessary to permanently erase your Instagram account.Sign in to your Instagram account using the web app.If you have more than one Instagram account, you need to make sure that the one you want to remove is signed in when you are trying to delete it.
- Navigate to the page where you may delete your account.
How do I see all my Instagram accounts on one page?
1.Launch the Instagram application on your Apple or Google device.Tap the photo of you that appears in the bottom-right corner of the screen.Both the iPhone and Android have UI layouts that are virtually identical.
- At the top of the screen, near to where your Instagram username is shown, tap the arrow that points down.
- When you tap the arrow, all of your Instagram profiles will be displayed at once.