- The first solution is to add music from within the program itself
- Start the Instagram application on your mobile device
- After you have opened the application, check to see that you are on the main page of your Instagram account.
- A series of circles featuring Instagram stories from the people you follow will appear at the top of your Instagram feed, directly above the first item you see there.
- You will then be led to the page where you may capture pictures or produce movies
To add music to your Instagram Stories, click on the ″media″ icon (it looks like a square smiley face and is used to add GIFs and emojis) and then pick the ″music″ option from the drop-down menu that appears. You also have the option of include music in your Instagram Reel by selecting the ″music″ icon that is located on the editing screen of the Instagram app.
How to add music to Instagram videos before posting?
Simply following these instructions will allow you to add music to your videos before uploading them on Instagram: Launch the application, then press the ″Video″ button, followed by the ″New″ button. Choose the video from your collection that you want to alter and click the Edit button. Tap the ″Music″ button that’s located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
When was music added to Instagram Stories?
The addition of a music function occurred on June 28th, 2018, on Instagram. After that point, practically all users will get the ability to include music in their Instagram stories. According to the latest statistics, more than sixty percent of posts on Instagram include audio of some kind. How can I add music to the videos in my Instagram story?
How to listen to music on Instagram story?
Launch Instagram and navigate to the stories tab.You may accomplish this by sliding the screen to the right or by touching on your profile image, which is located in the top left corner of the screen.Continue to record a tale in some fashion, whether it’s a photograph or a video.To add a sticker, tap the symbol that looks like a sticker at the top of the screen.Find the ″Music″ sticker on the map.