Been on Facebook for a while and not getting any traction? Or maybe you have just thrown the doors open to your new business, started your very first Facebook page and you are looking for ways to boost your fan base quickly – well then, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are 10 quick ways to promote your Facebook business page and the good news is, only two of these require any financial commitment – so if you don’t have resources to spend, take note of the remaining 8.
10 ways to promote your Facebook business page
- Identify who and where your audience is hanging out on Facebook and invest in some targeted advertising.
- Invite all your friends and business partners (such as suppliers) to like your page – be brash about it.
- Like other relevant business page within your industry or geographic region and ask them to like you back.
- Add your Facebook feed to your website with a like button – put it on every page and make it easy for people to follow you.
- Promote that you are on Facebook in your email signature – if you email a lot, you’ll find the message spreading quickly.
- Promote it in store on any available point of sale, such as counter stands, on the back of receipts, on the front door, in the window, on the shelf, as a poster, on a menu – you get what we mean.
- Promote it in your advertising or catalogues – on every page.
- Run a Facebook promotion in store, for example like us right now and get 5% off your purchase.
- Run a Facebook offer for consumers to redeem in store or via your e-commerce site and invest some dollars to promote it (please note as of November 2014, Facebook will remove the like-gate functionality and you will no longer be able to force people to like your page to access promotions or offers).
- Start posting great content that your growing fan base will love and want to engage with – the more they engage, the more it will increase your post reach. The greater the reach, the more people will see it and if they like what they see, will want to like your page.
We’d love to hear from you if you have any other tips to share.
Image Credits: Keepcalmandposters